We are the sole owners of the information that we collect from you. It covers several areas of our website, mobile services and other ommi-channels, which may be used to personally identify you. We will only use your personal information in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act since 2012 in Singapore. The personal data that we receive and the process varied and depended on the types of products and services requested by you and may include but not limited to the followings:
- We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via the various input or another direct contact from you.
- We do not sell this information neither we rent it to anyone.
- Your personal information such as your name, gender, date of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number and information about your registered status with any of our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates;
- Your contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing addresses, email addresses, and mobile numbers;
- The credit card or debit card information and billing information, including the name of cardholder, card number, billing address and expiry date. We refer this information as your “Order Information;”
- Your business information such as company name, business title and associated contact information;
- Your responses to market surveys and contests conducted by us or on our behalf;
- Your Personal Data provided by governmental agencies, regulatory and statutory authorities;
- Your Personal Data provided by you such as comments, queries or messages that you may submit to ALEYDA website in whatever manner;
- Your web browser type ie: Safari, Chrome or Firefox, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our website, we collect information about the individual web pages, service enquiries, or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We track and collect device information using the under-mentioned technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org
- “Log files” track activities and actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
In addition, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the website, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and Stripe/PayPal/PayNow/direct bank transfers on account ID information), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information. Electronic files such as ‘tags’ or ‘pixels’ are used to record behaviour information about how you use the website, such as bounce rates etc.
We request the information from you on our order form. To purchase from us, you must provide relevant contact information such as name, shipping address and financial information (i.e: credit card number & expiry date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfil your order(s) if such information you provide is insufficient or inaccurate, we will use other personal data information to contact you and process the order(s). Otherwise, the service(s) or product(s) you request is not valid for processing.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS USED
We may use your personal data we collected from you to one or more of the following purposes under-mentioned:
- For identification and verification purposes in connection with any of the services or products that may be supplied to you;
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to communicate with you;
- For the supply of any products and/or services which we may offer to you or you may require from us from periodically including text message (SMS) alerts, Whatsapp messaging, electronic sales and advertising;
- For marketing, sales, promotional and customer relationship management (CRM) activities;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to measure the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- To facilitate the payment for products and services provided by us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates including verification of credit card details with third parties and using the Personal Data you provide to conduct matching procedures against databases of known fraudulent transactions (maintained by us or third parties).
- To improve our online security, in relation to the processing of payment by credit card(s) and to guard against potential fraud(s)
- In order to determine your location for logistic purposes. Our e-commerce currency is only in Singapore Dollars.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subjected to the exception provided under Singapore law, you can obtain information about your personal data stored by ALEYDA and, may request access to any personal data stored about you and request for correction, updating, deletion or disabling of your personal data at any time without penalty and with no obligation. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
YOUR COOKIES SETTINGS
BACK LINKS TO OTHER SITES & REFERRING SITES
This website contains links to other sites that are operated by third-party companies with various angles of contents, securities and, privacy practices. You should remain alert at all times when you leave our site and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over personal data that you submit in or receive from these third parties and we are not responsible for any personal data which you may have submitted outside of our website.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND CYBER SECURITY
We only use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol – an industry standard end-to-end encryption over the Internet – to protect in the transmission of personal data we collect online from bots. When you type in sensitive information such as credit card details, it will be automatically converted into codes before being securely dispatched over the Internet. When disposing of personal data, paper documents containing your sensitive information such as credit card details, personal data are securely destroyed, and electronic files storing personal data are permanently deleted. As stated above, in some instances we may entrust personal data to third party service providers, binding them to protect the security of your personal data and only to use it for specific purpose.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you submit, we may or may not disclose and transfer personal data to and jointly use personal data with (whether within or outside of your jurisdiction) our business associates, vendors, providers, and appointed agencies whom we consider appropriate, in connection with the services and products provided to or requested by you. We disclose this information to facilitate communication of news and information about such services and products and otherwise for the purposes mentioned above, under “Purpose for which the personal data are collected and used.”The entities with whom we may share your personal data include but are not limited to:
- ALEYDA PTE LTD
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, marketing and research, distribution, data processing, marketing, communications, payment or other services to ALEYDA in connection with the operation of its business (For example, we use WooCommerce to power our online store – you can read more about how WooCommerce uses your Personal Information here: https://www.woocommerce.com. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ON CHANGES TO POLICY
YOUR BROWSER SETTINGS
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
We may at certain occasions, use your personal data (including your name and particulars) to send you marketing communications such as emails containing e-news, offers, promotions, and collaboration marketing offers. However, we will first obtain your consent before doing so. Please see below on how to provide us with your consent. We may also provide your personal data (including your name and particulars) to third parties including our marketing partner(s) for the purpose of marketing their product(s) and service(s) to you. We will only do this if you provide us with your permission. You may give your consent by:
- when providing us with your personal data through account registration (online and/or offline by your initial); or
- through our website or a form, ticking boxes expressing your consent;
- through the telephone, tell our customer service representative that you consent verbally; or
- through email communications or in person
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time without penalty and with no obligation by:
- following the opt-out instructions contained in the communications; writing to us at the address listed above; or any personal data provided to or gathered by ALEYDA is controlled primarily by ALEYDA Pte. Ltd.
- by clicking unsubscribe link at the footer of every email marketing sent to you
Please note that we do not alter our website’s data collection and use practices when there’s a Do Not Track signal [Incognito mode] from your browser.
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR ADVERTISING & CYBER ANALYTICS
We employ third party companies and individuals to faciliatet our website as service providers, to provide our website on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal data information only to perform these task on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We use your personal information to provide you with segmented advertisements and marketing communications we believe you may be interested. For more information about how these advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) network page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted advertising by FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.