Last Update: Friday, 19 June 2020
As we enter a new normal, we would like to assure everyone that Team Aleyda is taking stringent measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients. In addition, none of our staff have travelled out of the country since mid-February. Apart from one Filipina staying in a private apartment, the rest of our staff are Singaporeans and permanent residents.
ENHANCED POLICIES W.E.F. 19 JUNE 2020
- Please refrain from engaging our services if you feel unwell. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who exhibits respiratory symptoms not limited to fever, runny nose/congestion, cough and shortness of breath.
- We are also unable to serve customers who are on Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO), even at home. If your package or voucher is expiring during the time you are on SHN or QO, we shall extend its validity accordingly.
- We shall conduct temperature-taking for every client prior to each service. Our staff are also subject to twice-daily temperature checks and required to stay home if they feel unwell.
- Disinfection of hands and massage equipment continues to be part of our ongoing protocol.
- We use fresh linen and disposable face liners for every client.
- Our staff are required to put on a face mask during operations, until a time when the Government relaxes this ruling.
Please direct your enquiries to email@example.com. Thank you for helping us adjust to a new normal!
Team ALEYDA #SGUnited