Last Update: 29 August 2022
As we enter a new normal, we would like to assure everyone that Team Aleyda is taking stringent measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients.
ANTIGEN RAPID TEST (ART)
We have made it non-obligatory for our therapists to wear masks during service, as these are no longer mandated by the government with effect from 29 August 2022. However, if you live with vulnerable persons or are a vulnerable person yourself, you can still request for our therapist to wear a mask while performing massage.
*According to the Ministry of Health, vulnerable persons refer to anyone who is 60 years old and above, pregnant, immunocompromised, has trisomy 21 or any serious pre-existing medical conditions.
- Please refrain from engaging our services if you feel unwell. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who exhibits respiratory symptoms not limited to fever, runny nose/congestion, cough and shortness of breath.
- We are also unable to serve customers who are on Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO), even at home. If your package or voucher is expiring during the time you are on SHN or QO, we shall extend its validity accordingly.
- Disinfection of hands and massage equipment continues to be part of our ongoing protocol.
- We use fresh linen and disposable face liners for every client.
- MICE events are subjected to the prevailing safe-management measures stipulated by STB here.
- Workplace events are subjected to the prevailing safe-management measures stipulated by MOM here.
Please direct your enquiries to email@example.com. Thank you for helping us adjust to a new normal!
Team ALEYDA #SGUnited