We would like to assure everyone that, in view of the COVID-19 pandemic, Team ALEYDA is taking stringent measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients. In addition, none of our staff have travelled out of the country since mid-February. Apart from one Filipina, the rest of our staff are Singaporeans and permanent residents.
NEW POLICIES FROM 5 FEBRUARY 2020
- ALEYDA reserves the right to refuse treatment to anyone if he or she exhibits signs of respiratory symptoms not limited to fever, runny nose/congestion, cough, shortness of breath and other symptoms of cold or influenza.
- ALEYDA also will not serve customers who are on Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO). If your package or voucher is expiring during the time you are on SHN or QO, ALEYDA will extend its validity accordingly.
- ALEYDA implements twice daily temperature checks for all its operational staff.
- ALEYDA will reduce the no-penalty cancellation notice from six hours to three hours for Home Spa. This means there will be no penalty charge if you cancel your Home Spa appointment at least three hours before your appointment time.
- No penalty will be charged if an individual or business entity that has contracted ALEYDA’s services for an event calls off or postpones the said event because of the pandemic. As all sales are final, however, pre-payments will not be refunded but can be converted to credits for use at a later date.
- All staff are required to consult a doctor and stay home if they feel unwell. We will also send them home should they fall sick during work time.
- All staff are equipped with sanitisers, disinfectants and anti-bacterial wipes to sanitise their hands and wipe down equipment.
- Staff are permitted to put on surgical masks as a precautionary measure.
By practising good personal hygiene, staying vigilant and being socially responsible, we can all defeat COVID-19 together.
Team ALEYDA #SGUnited