Last Update: Monday, 22 November 2021
As we enter a new normal, we would like to assure everyone that Team Aleyda is taking stringent measures to ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients.
ANTIGEN RAPID TEST (ART)
- Please refrain from engaging our services if you feel unwell. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who exhibits respiratory symptoms not limited to fever, runny nose/congestion, cough and shortness of breath.
- We are also unable to serve customers who are on Stay Home Notice (SHN) or Quarantine Order (QO), even at home. If your package or voucher is expiring during the time you are on SHN or QO, we shall extend its validity accordingly.
- Disinfection of hands and massage equipment continues to be part of our ongoing protocol.
- We use fresh linen and disposable face liners for every client.
- All our operational staff are required to put on a face mask during operations.
- Home Spa clients are not required to wear masks as they’re in their own home but are nonetheless encouraged to do so during our service.
- Facial massage shall be be omitted from our standard operating procedure for all manners of service.
- Home Spa clients shall ensure that our therapists count towards the cap of five unique household visitors per day. The same restriction applies to spa parties.
- MICE events are subjected to the prevailing safe-management measures stipulated by STB here.
- Workplace events are subjected to the prevailing safe-management measures stipulated by MOM here.
Please direct your enquiries to email@example.com. Thank you for helping us adjust to a new normal!
Team ALEYDA #SGUnited