TERMS & CONDITIONS OF E-COMMERCE SALES:
- By accessing and viewing our products and services and completing an online purchase or booking through our e-commerce site, you have agreed and have acknowledged to our terms and conditions.
- For Home Spa services, you acknowledge that the appointment address does not fall outside our scope of operations, defined as areas with postcodes starting with 58 to 80. For voucher purchases, the onus is on you to ensure that the address of the beneficiary falls within our scope of operations.
- Personal data is collected and used to communicate and to alert the customers for the appointment.
- You consent to the use of your personal data for our marketing purposes through various channels. This consent will supersede any prior choices that you may have made initially with Do Not Call Registry.
- It is the customer’s prerogative to redeem any gift voucher(s) or unused package(s) before the expiry date. Gift vouchers past the expiry date will not be honoured nor will they be extended.
- With immediate effect on updated PDPA guidelines as at 1 Sept 2019, you do not need to provide NRIC card to verify your identity. Any card with photo identification will suffice for verification purposes.
- All sales shown on the website may or may not be offered again. All sales are final and are non-refundable.
- All promotions cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, privileges, packages, gift vouchers, promo codes and memberships.
- We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or cancel offers/promotions and have the final decision in the event of a dispute.